Strangely typical things about this week:
1. My neighbor’s boyfriend burped so loudly that it sounded like he was sitting in my living room.
2. I consumed so much caffeine that it impaired my driving. I have decided that they should develop a breathalyzer test for caffeine abusers like myself. Seriously.
3. After consuming more caffeine in two hours than I had all weekend, I carried on a complete conversation with myself in sing-song.
4. I went to class thinking, I’m wearing way too many clothes for this. I ran back inside to put on tights and a jacket before leaving my apartment tonight.
5. I ate pizza three days in a row after not eating it for a month.
6. I ate rice for dinner. Only rice. Too much spice.
7. Just Keep Swimming just burst out on my roommate’s Spotify.
8. I didn’t study at all yesterday, and I still managed to wake up on the couch at 3:00 am wondering why I was still there.
9. I have two boxes of left-over church doughnuts sitting on my counter because I feel every left over deserves a second chance.
10. Another childhood friend who has just recently married is pregnant. My thoughts: Baby?!! Peanut baby! Yay!
And then : I’m too young for this…
11. We have two loaves of bread, two jugs of milk, and two cartons of eggs at present. Basically, our refrigerator is preparing for an apocalyptic flood that I know nothing about.
Happy Monday! May your coming week be typically strange!